Translate

Friday, March 29, 2019

Santa claus?!

It's amazing how fast you forget things, like English. I haven't been writing in English for so long, it's not like I have forgotten all about it, but still, it's harder to write now than just a few years ago. But I think it's all coming back to me quite fast =)
I have been working on Santa Claus masks for awhile now. 10 of these were just shipped away to Ateljé Lilla hjärtat. 
I like doing these, it's fun to mix materials. Clay and wool. But making these many at once took me awhile and I feel like having a break from them for awhile now =) But I bet I will make more one day..


I haven't been making anything else lately, I hope too keep up the miniature interest for awhile now, lets see how that goes, right now I'm not doing much, I have a flue and just want to sleep, but I'm starting to get a bit bored now, so maybe time to make something new.

Take care
Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Repetir un trabajo muchas veces puede ser un poco tedioso ¡pero que bien quedan todos juntos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really talented Hannah. Your wool and clay Santa's heads are stunning but of course making many all at once is boring. Please don't let it stop you from creating more miniatures.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realmente repetir lo mismo por un tiempo,resulta muy aburrido,tómate un descanso,cambia de actividad y te sentirás bien de nuevo!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome - and they would also be great for Halloween for a wise wizard costume. Best wishes for your flu to leave very soon!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little
    comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they look awesome and could be used for more characters than just Santas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah