I started out with a jar of glass. A small one. I wanted this little scene dust free and to be able to look into it from all sides, so a glass jar was perfect.
I needlefelted a base of brown wool. (It's not that well documented, so I have very few pictures to show..)
And added grass, trees and a rock. I had this little rabbit I made a few years ago that I thought would suit the environment. (Its made of polymer clay with fur of wool)
I added a little worm in the soil. (Yes, this is very much alike the forest I made for my Fantasy roombox I posted about awhile ago =) It was so much fun to make, I just wanted to make something like it again.)
I added polymer clay mushrooms and a snail.
This is the finished result before putting it inside the jar.
The result, inside the jar.