Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Compost

Just a short post, about compost. 

I made some paper bags for the compost, like the ones we have "in real life", and apple cores, we get a lot of apple cores in our real compost, working on some banana peels and potato peels too.
I was very fascinated of composts when I was a kid, I liked worms and see how they turned rotten food into soil. But here in an apartment it's not so easy having a "real" compost, so we get these paper bags to sort out the compost, not as fun as the "worm-one", but still good, so I wanted my dollhouse to have these compost bags too.

Haven't got the time to post as much nowadays, but every now and then I get this urge to write a few words to share.
Take care
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Una idea muy bonita y original!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely idea to add realism - it's all in the details, isn't it? ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah