Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ikea "Huset"

Some of you might now that the Swedish furniture store IKEA just made miniature furnitures =)
I have read a lot about it and many people said that they would be in 1:15 scale, and I was so looking forward to this, I LOVE Ikea! =) I thought they were going to start selling them in August, but when I visited Ikea this weekend I just happen to see them =) But they looked sooo big. No way they are 1:15 after talking to others and some measuring I think they are more like 1:8. Too big for my dollhouse but a bit too small for Barbie. I might let my daughter play with them, but the carpet, the pillow and the self might work anyway, maybe the chair too, but the sofa is big.. Just look at this =) My 1:12 scale lady relaxing in the sofa..


The furnitures are sold in one set and every piece is a miniature after "real" furnitures. =) I saw the chairs outside the store, I like miniatures after "real" things =)

I did measure them quickly and got these numbers if anyone is interested how big they are =)
Self: 18,5cm High, 10cm wide, 5cm deep
Table: 6cm high, 7cm wide
Chair: 10,5cm wide, 9cm high
Sofa: 22,5cm wide, 11cm deep, 9cm high
Carpet: 28x18,5cm


I think they are quite cute and I hope to find a place for them somewhere =)

Take care
Hannah

15 comments:

  1. very interesting to read about the ikea furniture! thank you!! I was curious also!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome =) Nice to see that more people are interested in these furnitures =)

      Delete
  2. Kul initiativ från ikea :) tror du bordet funkar också? Det ser inte så jättestort ut tycker jag?

    //Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag blev så glad när jag hörde om detta, men det är synd att de är så stora, skulle varit kul att ha dem i mitt hus, men ja, bordet kan nog funka ändå, det är väl egentligen ett mindre sidbord, eller vad det heter =) Men man kan ju ha det som matbord eller så i 1:12 eller liknande =)

      och jag håller med om att mattan är snygg, svart/vitt är snyggt =)

      Delete
  3. Mattan tycker jag förresten är jättesnygg! Har funderat på att köpa en sån i riktig storlek :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si que son bonitos y muy modernos, seguro que encontrarás un lugar para ellos. Besitos
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like modern furniture =) too bad I cant fit them in to my 1:12 house..

      Delete
  5. Yes Ikea is a great place to shop. Good furniture at a very reasonable price. Perhaps your miniature furniture will be good for children.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vi får se om jag vågar släppa dessa möbler till min dotter, eller om jag hittar en plats för dem nån stans =)

      Delete
  6. The furniture looks lovely. What a pity they are not 1:12. I really like the sofa.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes too bad, I would have loved them in my house =)

      Delete
  7. Unos muebles que vamos a ver muy a menudo por nuestras casas. ¡Gran idea la,de Ikea!
    Ya verás como les sacamos partido!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think its a great idea of Ikea to do miniatures of their own furniture, only too bad they aren't 1:12 scale..

      Delete
  8. Very interesting.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I knew I had to buy these when I first saw them =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah