Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bloglovin'

So, I just got a member at bloglovin', I thought blogger had removed my chases to read my favourite blogs trough my bloglist, but after I have joined and started adding blogs to follow I tried the list for a forth time, and guess what, it was just temporary out of order... but... I will stay at bloglovin' too =) So If you want to follow me, just click the symbol at the right, scroll a bit and you'll see it =)

And I want to thank and welcome my newest "blogger" followers:
Heli
Ksandra
Anetteriina
Maria
Blake

Hope you will enjoy reading my blog =)

I have no fun pictures to show this time.. But I'm done with the bedroom floor, or I started painting it today, will keep painting tomorrow. I should have done it on a piece of cardboard instead of straight on to the floor, it is really hard to paint inside the house, my brush is to long and hits the ceiling all the time and don't get me started on the walls.. I can't seem to avoid them.. even with a piece of paper to cover it... but it will just have to work! Now I most decide about the last floors, the attic/ children's rooms... Will have to sleep a bit more over that ;)

Take care
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah