I thought I was done and I was trying to put the house together, but I could not get it to work. I almost went crazy over that house.. How hard can it be?! I gave up and ask my husband, and after a long while he realized that I had the back upside down... Easy to fix, or... not really since I had done the wallpapers all ready, upside down =( The room I thought were the kitchen is really the bedroom, and the bathroom is the livingroom and so on =( I got so mad and sad. All my hard work, such a waste!!
I just had to remove the wallpapers on the back, and remake it! As you know I've made two rooms with napkins, so I had to remove them completely, it was quite easy using water and a brush, but it took me awhile... Then I had to paint some more white and then I could do it all over again. I am lucky I had more napkins left, I only had 5 of the one for the bedroom, and I already used 4, so I was really careful with the last one..
Hopefully will my daughter sleep tomorrow so that I can do that last wallpaper one last time (I really hope its the last time) and after that I can FINALLY put the house back together again....
But my carpet is moving along, although I had to redo a lot of stitches too.. I think its hard to count when I do only half cross stitches..
But I keep going =)