Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

One week...

Only one week until I go to Stockholm for Stockholms miniature show. I'm very exited!! And a bit stressed I wont have the time to finish and make everything I want, but I have a few things to bring, or one suitcase.. =)

I have been packing, deciding prices, making new things and exercise my shoulders =) They don't hurt all day right now and I hope it wont get worse again, but I was very stiff this morning but got better after awhile!

Some photos of my latest work:

I haven't been doing that many dogs, I think they are the hardest thing to do, but I like to be better at it, so I wanted to try some more dogs. This is suppose to be a papillon =) (Don't know the English name for it..)


And then I made a friend for my schnauzer, they seem to really like each other =)
The new one got nose and eyes from polymer clay, and a wire inside the body. I think it's much harder to work around a wire than without, but it's nice to be able to move the legs anyway I want even after I'm done =)

I worked on this cat at the same time as the dog, my first cat with a wire =) This one is already paid for and will be picked up at the fair =)

And then I finally finished a toy racecourse =) I have been thinking of doing one for several years now, but never got to it =) I made it like a jigsaw.
 And finally I made a display for my animals =) Very simple, its made of toilet rolls, white paper, glue and a ribbon to hold everything in place =)

I tried placing some cats on it =) (I forgot the ribbon on this last picture)

If you are able to go to the show in Stockholm, come say hi at mine and Anna's table =)
Take care
Hannah

30 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Hannah! I am sure you will do well at the show. Your little felted animals are all so cute. The schnauzer is especially adorable. Sadly, I am too far away to attend.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!
      I'll show you pictures afterwards instead =)

      Delete
  2. Your dogs and cat are so sweet! They are just so adorable that they'll sell right away. People won't be able to resist so much cuteness!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah, Your mini animals and racecourse are so sweet! I love that photo of the two Schnauzer buddies--adorable! Good luck at the fair, and have a lot of fun! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer!
      I'll try to enjoy every second of it =)

      Delete
  4. Llevas animales preciosos!!! Y la forma de colocarlos para la feria es genial!!! Mucha suerte y que lo pases muy bien,ya nos contarás!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, looks like fine works going to the Fair :)
    Thank you for having the ciraffe waiting for me :)
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kikka =)
      One giraffe is waiting for you.
      See you on Sunday =)

      Delete
  6. Lovely animals. I hope you have a wonderful time at the fair =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your animals are adorable!
    Good luck at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your display! The pedestal is a wonderful idea! Your work is looking amazing I am sure you will be very busy after the fair with orders, might want to free up some time ;)
    hugs, js

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I think I'll take a little miniature-vacation after the fair, but every time I say I'll do that, I start making more minis again after just a few days or less ;) So orders are always welcome =)

      Delete
  9. Don't allow stress to take hold of you... you're very well prepared for the fair and what you can't finish now you'll get finished for the next one... ;O) Your newest pets look lovely and what a clever way to display them.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Birgit! I'm easily stressed =) And right now it feels like it will take a looooong time until I do this again =) So I have to make the most of this ;)

      Delete
  10. Oj vad mycket fint du har fått ihop! Det ska bli jätteroligt att få se allting på mässan.
    Stressa inte.....du har massor av fina saker.
    Kram Titti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Det er så spændende. Jeg elsker dine dyr. Det er genial ide til udstillingen, med de rør. Husk masser af billeder og held og lykke.
    Knus
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Wyrna!
      Jag ska försöka ta många bilder att visa er sedan =)

      Delete
  12. Espero que tengas mucho éxito en la feria. Llevas cosas muy bonitas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your display columns is a very clever idea! Inexpensive and so ingenious! It looks great too. I wish you good luck at the miniature fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful, hope you have fun and the english name for papillon dogs is papillon..I only know because my friend has one that is a faux Pappillon ..(it grew a lot..just like my faux beagle but I love her anyway)

    have fun at the fair

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa!
      I like when animals have the same name in both Swedish and English =)

      Delete
  15. Good luck for the show. May all your cute dogs and cats may find nice homes.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah